"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Karsten loses his first tooth!

Karsten finally lost his first tooth! About a month ago, Karsten noticed that his bottom two teeth were starting to get a little wiggily! But, I suppose loosing a tooth wasn't high on Karsten's priority list. A few nights ago I asked Karsten about his loose teeth. One of the teeth was just barely holding on! So I asked him if I could pull it out and he said Yes! I really was just kidding, but Karsten was serious. So I started to wiggle the tooth and tugged a little more, then pop! Out came his tooth. Karsten didn't flinch or move a muscle when I pulled it. I was more squeamish about the whole thing then him. After showing him his tooth, Karsten says, "um, mom, I think I am bleeding." So he went to wash the blood out of his mouth. Karsten is so funny! Oh, another funny thing about his tooth. He put his tooth under his pillow for you know who. But she is slow around this house. So the next night Karsten comes into my room and sets his tooth on the dresser and says, I am going to put my tooth here so the tooth fairy won't forget about it again!"

No comments: