"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Blast from the Past

Watch out people!  I am going through all my pictures and scanning them into the computer.  It has been really fun looking at old pictures.  Some are embarrassing, some are funny.  I may post a few here and there on my blog, so be warned, you could be up here next!  Alright, no more pictures of Hailee streaking.  Wait, that was on the family blog, so no one really saw it, Hailee! :)


So here are a couple I wanted to post.

Alex's blessing day in Mescalero.  Kate told me that Sarah looks the same and was easy to tell who she was!
(half cut off is Matthew Naiche, Carolyn holding Alex, Angela, Kathy, Sarah, me, and Rhonda)
Oh, and one more thing (mainly for me for journaling purposes), the outfit that Alex is wearing was given to me by Sister Mertz, it was a preemie outfit.  That's when it was hard to come by a preemie outfit.  Seth wore this same outfit when he was blessed!  None of the other boys could wear it because of their large statures when they were born.
Ok, so the reason I posted this picture was mainly for those who remember how we fed Alex.  It was so tough.  We would tape the feeding tube to anything nearby (in this case the kitchen chair!).  Oh, and Sarah, sorry I keep calling you out, but remember living with us when we lived in this house?  I think that's you, Tonnia, sitting in the chair?  I'm not sure.  

3 comments:

edsajadaha05 said...

Oh christina, I would NEVER wear those light of jeans! hahah i think it's tonnia. That was a groovy kitchen though. got a picture of that avacado stove?

Watson momma said...

Actually I think that is kathy. And looking at that OLD carseat makes me realize how old we are hahahahahah

4Garrisons said...

That is me, i remember those shoes. And oh how i remember that table and chairs-didn't todd break a chair sitting on it?