"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Confessions

Confession #1- I like balancing the check book.  For some reason, knowing how much money we have and where it's going is empowering.  Even when we're in the red, I still enjoy it.

Confession #2- I like to go to the grocery store and see how much I can buy for as little money as possible.  Goes along great when balancing a checkbook and seeing you are in the red!  Now if I was more like my sister Sarah, I bet I could save even more.  But I'm not great at coupons and spotting deals, I'm more like a cheap chef, cheap as in inexpensive.  I'll cook everything from scratch to save a little money, even hamburger buns!

More confessions to com.

2 comments:

Watson momma said...

be careful what you confess....someone may blackmail you one day! haha

Christina said...

are you trying to blackmail me Tonnia? :) Is blackmail politically incorrect? I'm surprised know one's said something about that word. hahaahaha