"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Monday, March 30, 2009

Alex's rendition of our family!


Alex drew this picture of our family in church a few weeks ago during Sacrament meeting, but he would never let me look at it. While cleaning his room today I happend to find it! So I scanned it and I'll stick his picture back in his scripture carrier. He keeps EVERYTHING he gets or does at church in there. I think he has programs from every Sunday for the last year! Some of us have some long necks! I wonder what that means? haha :)

5 comments:

HaileeLynn said...

Thats sooo cute!

4Garrisons said...

I like that

Watson momma said...

how cute! i like how he made it like a homework page.

Sandra said...

I love ALEX. Should make a new group on Facebook. Alex fan club.

tornadochaser said...

That is cool, the long necks might mean you are large and in charge or maybe you are really longnecks, LOL. Remember the Land Before Time and the "Long Necks".