"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just Another Ordinary Day

Well, it is already noon and I haven't showered yet. What else is new. I have spent the morning cleaning the family room. There is probably two months worth of mess in the house right now to get cleaned and reorganized. The kids have jobs to do every day, but for some reason they seem to think that you just move one mess to another room. So with me being out of commission for a while, messes just got moved around while more messes were created. I love it! It's awesome having kids. Never a dull moment. I helped a neighbor jump start her car this morning. I had no idea how to do it and neither did she, so we got a third neighbor to help. Who knew that black goes to black and red goes to red. I was just afraid that we were gonna blow up the car! hahahahah Oh well. I am now confident I could do it by myself if I had to. I am feeling great as far as the morning sickness goes. I hope it is gone for goood! I did wake up at 1:30 in the morning with a headache that wouldn't go away. Finally. it has subsided. One of those joys of pregnancy. This is the year of the baby in our ward. Besides me, seven other ladies will be having babies. One is having twins and she is huge! We were watching a show last night about a couple who had quintuplets. The kids said they hoped I had five in my tummy too. I just laughed. I told Kate if that happend, she'd have to be home schooled again so she could help me. She said that was ok, except she did like going to school. The children are quite excited about a baby coming to our house. When I was pregnant with Karsten, they didn't seem all that interested. I guess they were all still too young. Now they are always talking about it and asking questions and fighing over whose room the baby will sleep in. Well, now it's time for lunch and a shower. Hopefully the sky will clear up and it will get a little warmer so we can go and play outside again today.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I was going to tell you about the babies on widget box. Did you get it off my blogg or Hailee's? Put a clock up and some music. hahahahahaha but when you do your music let me help you with it. So you can have a cool back ground like mine. hahahahahaha Today I set up a blog for my side of the family. With Tonnia's help unknown to her. hahahahahaha