"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Keeping Busy

So my husband is gone. He went to play golf. I'm trying to keep busy until he gets back. I don't want him to think I sit around and watch tv all day and do nothing! :) Keeping house with six kids is ridiculous. Especially when you have it up for sale. Luckily most everything is in storage so there is not a whole lot the kids can use to create a mess. But go figure, they will find something or do something to cause a mess. I started sewing a dress for Emily. Originally it was suppose to be for Kate, but I realized it would be too small, so Emily has inherited it. It would be nice to have a room where I could keep all my projects in and never have to put them away. I could just lock the door and kids couldn't get into it! But, that would probably require getting a bigger house, and after living in this home, I am determined to live in a smaller home. Smaller home, smaller area for kids to make a mess. Of course, I suppose my kids could use this same excuse for their bedrooms as well. "But mom, I am going to play with that later! I can't put it away now!" Anyways, that's my ramblings for now. Love you Todd!

No comments: