"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Friday, February 20, 2009

Twelve Years

On Saturday Todd and I will celebrate our twelfth anniversary. Man, we were young. And skinnier. And dumber. Yes, I will admit we are a little wiser and have matured a little these past twelve years. At least I don't get mad at him anymore when he's late getting home from work! Or get upset because he should obviously know how I'm feeling and why, but he can't read my mind, I don't know why! Oh, the follies of newlyweds. I am so glad we've grown up a lot more too. But, I would never change one bit of it either. It's been the best twelve years of my life and it's only getting better! Looking forward to the next twelve and beyond!

5 comments:

mrs_stailey said...

Wahoo! Twelve years!!!! That is awesome! And you have 6 lovely children to show for it!

PS ~ You are still SKINNY!!!!! Just ask Sydney!

Kathy said...

Twelve years. Holy cow that is a long time. I can't believe that it has been that long. So many more years to enjoy still to come.

Watson momma said...

wow look at that picture! haha! how awful our wedding dresses were back then! hahaha

tornadochaser said...

Congrats! We are going on 18 years time sure does fly by. I know what you mean, we learn and hopefully grow wiser each year. Can't wait until you guys are a little closer it will be fun to have more of the family close.

Patty and Kevin said...

I'm so glad you posted a comment on my blog so I could find your blog! Seth is sooo big! It's great to see how things have changed for the better since they were born on Father's Day! Have a great day!