"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a while

Ok, so I have not posted in weeks. Life is so crazy and now Christmas has come and gone. Where does the time go? I suppose I feel like I don't have time to sit and post because I usually end up spending a couple of hours on the computer. I need at least four more hours in a day, then I might have time for everything I want to do. Ok, so for the important things. We have received orders and we are moving to Washington DC. Yipee! I will be near my sister Sarah who lives in Virginia and short drive away from two of my brothers and their most wonderful families who are living in New York. I think it will be fun to live so close to Sarah! I can't wait to see her kids and for our kids to play together. It will hard leaving Utah, though. The longer you stay in one place, the harder it is to leave. It's been great being near Todd's family as well. We've had a lot of fun times.
Seth is up to 9lbs 6 oz now. Dane was 9 lbs 8 oz when he was born. Seth has been sick these past few days. He's had a temperature and been very cranky. He hasn't had a fever at all today, so I am hoping the worst of it has passed. Seth had tubes put in his ears on December 15th to drain any fluid that could be in his ears preventing him from hearing. So, I hope it has worked. I don't know if it has. The only thing different about him is that he crys a lot more now than he ever did. Perhaps all the noise is bothering him! Ok, so I've got the fussy little man on my lap now and standing is the only thing that seems to calm him. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Happy New Year! I hope Seth is feeling happier soon. When do you move?