"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Everyone Has a Twin

Alright, Sarah, where were you on Thursday afternoon at around 3:40 in the afternoon? I was driving south on Foothill Blvd, heading home from the hospital. I look in my rearview mirror and I saw a lady who looked exactly like Sarah. I kept looking at her because she had the same long blond hair and her eyes looked just like Sarah's. I kept laughing to myself because it was so bizarre. She probably thought I was creepy because I kept staring. Hey Sarah, do you own a red '90's Mazda Protege? I even followed her for a while. Ok, we were going in the same direction so I couldn't help but follow. She finally exited, and it was tempting to follow. Kind of weird. I wonder if I have a twin out there somewhere?

3 comments:

4Garrisons said...

wow, Christina, I can't say that Sarah is around there often, but I dunno, she may be more continental than i thought. I would like to add my story-we were on the highway and i saw a silver honda odyssey (like the one sarah has) and it had stick figures on the back window-the mom, dad, 2 boys, and one girl, oh and a dog. I guess in memory of Nash. I hope you guys move out here so we can see you more often!

edsajadaha05 said...

hahaha! I'm sorry to say that it could not have been me. I have short hair now. Way above my shoulders. sorry to get your hopes up. Although there are quite a few ppl in previous wards that totally remind me of you, Christina!

Watson momma said...

there are plenty of us to go around hahahaha