"He is there not only when we cry out from the burden of sin but also when we cry out for any other reason." -Bruce D. Porter

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We are assumming my water has broken.

Went to the hospital last night to labor and delivery after having a little gushing of something suspicious. Tests were positive for amniotic fluid, although any blood in it would have given a false positive too. So the doctor said we are just going to assume that they have broken and go from there. Really not much more they are going to do right now. Now I take my temp at least four times a day. He's still kicking in there. Have a friend who delivered her baby at 27 weeks and she is doing great, expect for being small. Imagine me having a small baby. The last four were chunks, some chunkier than others.

2 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

Christina,

I tried to call you yesterday and check on you. PLEASE PLEASE call me if you need ANYTHING! We are thinking of you!

rhonda17 said...

Oh we love you Christina! Good luck tommorow! I will call you and find out what is up!

Rhonda, Justin, and Ryan